Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7487 Discussions

Killer E2600 Gigabit-Ethernet-Controller-Suite & Treiber Fehlercode 2732

Marian76
Beginner

Hallo Zusammen,

Ich versuche seit langem den Killer E2600 Gigabit-Ethernet-Controller-Suite & Treiber zu installieren

Es geht aber nicht. Ich bekomme immer Fehlermeldungen.

Wie kann ich das Installieren?

Vielen Dank für Eure Hilfe!

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Marian, we would like to inform you that we are routing your query to the dedicated team for further assistance.

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello Marian76,

It appears that you are attempting to download the Killer Performance Suite via IDSA. For a potential solution, may I suggest trying a manual download? Doing so could lead to different results. Please feel free to use this link to access the Intel® Killer™ Performance Suite directly.

Additionally, if you're looking for troubleshooting steps, the following articles might be of assistance:

Should the problem persist, I would appreciate it if you could provide us with the Intel® System Support Utility Logs. This will enable us to examine your system configuration and driver versions in detail. After that, you can attach the logs to this post.

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos
Marian76
Beginner

Das Löschen aus den Programmen hat funktioniert!

Anbei die Fehlermeldung nachem ich sie Software starten wollte! 

Sollte da nicht die Softwar erscheinen? 

Marian76_0-1714544441858.png

Jetzt gab es keine Fehlermeldung mehr. Aber es ist nicht die neue Version. Oder doch?

Marian76_1-1714544465247.png

0 Kudos
Marian76
Beginner

In der aktuellen Übersicht taucht aber die neue Installation nicht auf, die alten Fehlermeldungen sind nicht verschwunden.

Marian76_2-1714544994246.png

0 Kudos
Marian76
Beginner

Siehst du in meinen Antworten die 3 Screenshots?

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello Marian76,

Bitte beachten Sie, dass ich Sie nur auf Englisch unterstützen kann. Ich habe ein Web-Übersetzungstool verwendet, um diese Antwort zu übersetzen, daher kann es zu einer ungenauen Übersetzung kommen.

I appreciate your update. After reviewing the provided screenshots, it's clear that your driver version 1168.15.717.2023 is up-to-date for the Windows 11 version. It's also worth noting that the installation history typically displays any failed attempts, which is standard and does not tell of an ongoing process. For reference, you can check our What Is the Blue Bar under the “Installation History” in Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) article. 

To clarify, are you continuing to experience difficulties with the application? Please confirm this so we can proceed accordingly. Your prompt response will be highly valuable.

Best regards,

Norman S.

0 Kudos
Marian76
Beginner

Hallo Norman,

wenn sie sagen, das alles ok aussieht, dann hat ihre Hilfe geholfen und alles ist gut.

Vielen Dank

Marian

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello Marian76,

I'm glad to hear that everything is okay! Therefore, I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Norman S.

0 Kudos