This is a short blog entry to explain what’s going on for the next 10 days or so, what you can and cannot do, & how to get help while we transition into the new Embedded Community Environment.
First off, here’s what you can do:
- Log in to the Environment – including privileged areas
- Read all of the previously written blog & forum posts
Second, what you can’t do:
- Post new blogs entries or forum questions
- Respond to any previous blog entries or forum questions
- Modify or edit your profile & setting
In short, the environment is exactly what is sounds: “Read-Only” – meaning you can view most anything you had previous, but not interact or change the environment in anyway.
However, we recognize that, while we work through our upgrade, you may still need help, so here’s where you can go in the meantime…
<<== Look over the left, you will see:
There are really 2 parts to that:
- Design Assistance
- This is a form will help us select the most qualified representative to contact you
- Live Support Chat
- During the specified hours, you can actually get live chat support
In addition, there are 2 other places you can go to get help:
As previously stated, we hope to return the fully operational status, with new functionality and a cleaner look & feel, on or around November 14, 2010. We appreciate your patience during the transition.