EE Times' recent multicore virtual conference is now available for free viewing on demand in archive. The popular live event, co-sponsored by Intel, drew nearly 3,600 registrants.
This first EE Times virtual conference focused on multicore addresses one of the biggest challenges design engineers currently face which is deciding when to adopt multicore processors in their designs and what implications that has for the software tools they will need to use.
Join top executives, designers and exhibitors in the engineering industry for:
- Ground-breaking virtual education sessions featuring previously recorded Q&A
- Cutting-edge vendor presentations
- Resource Center featuring comprehensive multicore EE Times and exhibitor content
Among the many informative sessions, those sponsored by Intel are:
- Hardware - Does Multi-Core A differ from Multi Core B?
- Real-World Experiences with MultiCore
- Powering The Possibilities of a New, Intelligent, Connected World with Intel MultiCore Technology
The event is free. Click here to register or to learn more.
J. Felix McNulty
Community Moderator (Intel contractor)
Intel® Embedded Design Center community