Watch our on-demand webinar to learn how the 4th generation Intel® Core™ processor family (Haswell microarchitecture) pushes the envelope on performance, graphics, security, as well as lower power, creating a platform that can take embedded designs to the next level. Fabricated in Intel’s leading-edge 22nm process, the new processors feature:
- A new graphics engine with significantly greater performance than the previous generation
- Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 2 (Intel® AVX2) and other number-crunching enhancements
- Security & manageability upgrades for encryption, BIOS/firmware protection, & malware detection
- Power-saving features that minimize run-time and idle power
In this webinar we will examine the new features in the 4th generation Intel Core processor family. We will highlight use cases for the new features, and show how developers can use off-the-shelf hardware and software to speed their own designs to market.
Attendees of this webinar will learn:
- How the 4th generation Intel Core processor family can solve common design challenges
- How the new processor advances the goal of the Intel® Intelligent Systems Framework to connect, manage, and secure devices and data in a consistent and scalable manner.
- How to leverage the new features with off-the shelf tools, software, and hardware
- Alan Ignatowski, Haswell Platform Product Line Manager, Intel Intelligent Systems Group
- Jo Sunga, Director of Engineering, Advantech Group
- Jack Lam, Senior Product Marketing Manager, American Portwell Technology
Roving Reporter (Intel Contractor), Intel® Intelligent Systems Alliance
Editor-In-Chief, Embedded Innovator magazine
Follow me on Twitter: @kentonwilliston