The Intel® Atom™ processor E3800 product family (formerly code named "Bay Trail") is a true system-on-chip (SoC) family for Intelligent Systems. This product family features the new Intel® Silvermont microarchitecture with up to four re-architected CPU cores, an advanced new Intel GMA graphics engine, integrated I/O for various embedded uses, integrated media and security accelerators — all on a low-power 22nm device that enables smaller, lighter, power efficient designs.
Attendees of this webinar will learn:
- The details of the new processor architecture, including performance benchmarks
- Use cases in applications like industrial, retail, signage, mil-aero, and surveillance
- How the processor enables next-generation Internet of Things (IoT) designs
- How to leverage the new features with off-the shelf tools, software, and hardware
- Lax Mandal, Product Line Manager, Intel® Corporation
- Matthias Huber, VP, Marketing, ADLINK
- Dan Demers, Director of Marketing, congatec
- Curt Schwaderer, OpenSystems Media
This Embedded Innovator event is brought to you by Intel Intelligent Systems Alliance. Embedded Innovator is a magazine and online newsletter program featuring designs, ideas and solutions for today’s engineers.
ADLINK and congatec are Associate members of the Intel® Intelligent Systems Alliance.
Roving Reporter (Intel Contractor), Intel® Intelligent Systems Alliance
Editor-In-Chief, Embedded Innovator magazine
Follow me on Twitter: @kentonwilliston