With the latest Intel® processors for communications, developers can scale from 5 Gbps to 200+ Gbps on a consistent platform – and Intel’s next-generation communications chipset will take performance to new extremes. Join us as we reveal Intel’s new chipset, examine the full range of Intel’s platforms, and showcase applications ranging from wireless core networks to branch office routers.
Attendees will learn:
- The details of Intel’s next-generation communications chipset
- How the Intel® Atom™ processor C2000 product family extends 64-bit multi-core performance into thermal envelopes as low as 7W
- How Intel® QuickAssist Technology enables a consistent API across Intel platforms
- Use cases like Network Function Virtualization (NFV) and network security appliances
- How to leverage the new features with off-the shelf tools, software, and hardware
- Stephen Palermo, Communications Platform Product Manager, Intel® Corporation
- Franklin Flint, Telecom Strategy & Marketing, Dell OEM Solutions
- Steve Yates, President, Founder, and CTO, ADI Engineering
- Curt Schwaderer, OpenSystems Media
This Embedded Innovator event is brought to you by Intel Intelligent Systems Alliance. Embedded Innovator is a magazine and online newsletter program featuring designs, ideas and solutions for today’s engineers.
Dell is a Premier member of the Intel® Intelligent Systems Alliance. ADI Engineering is an Associate member.
Roving Reporter (Intel Contractor), Intel® Intelligent Systems Alliance
Editor-In-Chief, Embedded Innovator magazine
Follow me on Twitter: @kentonwilliston