The kit (formerly known as Lava Canyon) is ideal for a wide range of Internet of Things systems and is offered at $900 USD .
It provides superior graphics and media performance with flexibility and enhanced security.
- Intel® Core™ i7-5850EQ processor with mobile Intel® QM87 Chipset
- 14 nm process technology
- Ball grid array (BGA) package
- 2.7 GHz (base), 3.4 GHz (max turbo)
- Integrated graphics
- SATA 2.0 and 3.0
- USB 2.0 and 3.0 port
- DDR3 x2, HDMI,* VGA, DVI, and DisplayPort* (DP)
- Intel® Active Management Technology (Intel® AMT)
- Intel® Trusted Execution Technology (Intel® TXT)
- Shipped in a chassis with CPU, chipset, 8 GB DDR3 memory, AC power supply, SATA cable, and 120 G SSD
- Applications: Industrial automation, retail transaction terminals, digital signage, and medical equipment