This kit (formerly known as ‘Mint Field’) is ideal for a wide range of Internet of Things systems. The small form-factor development board with Intel® Quark™ microcontroller D2000, allows developers to easily and rapidly create MCU based IoT applications.
This kit is offered at $14.95. Get started now.
The Intel® Quark™ microcontroller evaluation kit D2000 includes the following components:
- Small form-factor Intel® Quark™ microcontroller development board D2000
- Micro-USB cable
- Flash storage
- 6-axis compass/accelerometer with temperature sensor
- Arduino-Uno like shield’s interface
- TI 20-pin Booster Pack interface
- USB port for JTAG (4-wire) FTDI IC, enables programming and debugging
- Software tool chain for the development platform is provided by Intel® System Studio for microcontrollers
- Eclipse-based* IDE for developing, optimizing and debugging applications
- GNU compiler collection (GCC)
- Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives for microcontrollers
- Board support package for the Intel® Quark™ microcontroller software interface (Intel® QMSI) and sample applications.
- Applications: automotive/transportation, energy, industrial automation, retail, smart buildings