Aircraft upgrade programs require system integrators to achieve key objectives including
- reducing the Size, Weight, Power and Cost of vehicle and aircraft electronics
- delivering a rugged mil-qualified design
- hitting aggressive delivery schedules
- leveraging COTS, standards-based technology
- addressing unique platform requirements in a cost-effective and expeditious way.
Watch the video to learn how DuraCOR Mission Computers with Intel processors leverage COTS (commercial off the shelf) architectures to fill these needs - Watch the video on You Tube or Curtiss-Wright's website