Based on the Intel® Quark™ SE microcontroller C1000, this kit is used to develop and create prototypes of low-power solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT). The kit includes a developer board with sensors and hardware interface shields, integrated communication modules, software IDE, and an open-source board support package.
This kit is offered at $53.00. Buy now.
The Intel® Quark™ SE microcontroller C1000 evaluation kit includes the following components:
- Intel® Quark™ SE microcontroller C1000 development platform
- Micro-USB cable
- Quick-start card
- Regulatory Leaflet
- OPM2P6 Discharge Information Sheet
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) module with integrated antenna
- 6-axis compass/accelerometer with temperature sensor (on sensor subsystem)
- Temperature sensor (on Intel® Quark™ processor core)
- 2 USB ports (JTAG debug and direct SoC)
- Arduino-Uno* like shield’s interface
- Intel® System Studio for Microcontrollers with open-source Intel® QMSI board support package and Zephyr Project* RTOS
- Applications: automotive/transportation, energy, industrial automation, retail, smart buildings