4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 23, 2016 11:57 AM by Lmiz

i210 Doc 348742

Lmiz Green Belt

Hi,

I need access to document 348742. I have a privileged account & I also have completed the "Resource & Design Center Account Support". Can someone from the Intel team please provide me some status update?

Thanks,

--Lisa

• Re: i210 Doc 348742
          Carlos_A Brown Belt

Hello, Lmiz:

Thank you for contacting the Intel Embedded Community.

The Intel(R) Network Connections Tools document # 348742 can be found at the following website:

https://edc.intel.com/Link.aspx?id=3815

We hope that this information may help you.

Best Regards,

Carlos_A.

Lmiz Green Belt

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for the link. Unfortunately after logging-in, I still get "Access denied", but my account profile does show that I have privileged access.

Thanks,

--Lisa

LynnZ Brown Belt

Dear Lisa, I have confirmed that you have an RDC Privileged account and should be able to access this document.

Please follow these step-by-step instructions to access content on the Resource & Design Center.  If at any point a part of the process does not work as illustrated below, please take a full screen shot of the point of failure and paste it in this thread.

1.  Launch the Resource & Design Center (http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/design/resource-design-center.html

2.  Click ‘Sign In’ found in the upper right corner

Enter login and password

4. Scroll down the RDC home page to grey area and click on ‘Document Library’

5. At the top of the Document Library page, click on the magnifying glass found in the upper right corner of the page

6. Type the document number or search term (example shown; you will type 348742

7. Results appear in the Documents Library results.  Click on the title of the document.

8. Depending on the document type, the document will open or you will be prompted to open or save the document

9. View the download

Hope this helps.

LynnZ

1 of 1 people found this helpful