1 of 2 people found this helpful
Dear Lisa, I have confirmed that you have an RDC Privileged account and should be able to access this document.
Please follow these step-by-step instructions to access content on the Resource & Design Center. If at any point a part of the process does not work as illustrated below, please take a full screen shot of the point of failure and paste it in this thread.
1. Launch the Resource & Design Center (http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/design/resource-design-center.html
2. Click ‘Sign In’ found in the upper right corner
3. Enter login and password
4. Scroll down the RDC home page to grey area and click on ‘Document Library’
5. At the top of the Document Library page, click on the magnifying glass found in the upper right corner of the page
6. Type the document number or search term (example shown; you will type 348742
8. Depending on the document type, the document will open or you will be prompted to open or save the document
9. View the download
Hope this helps.
Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.
We have confirmed that access/entitlement is properly configured for your account and you should be able to access the document. also tested the document and it downloads properly, too.
We also tested the document and it downloads properly, too.
Could you please tell me if you have tried the steps described in this thread from LynnZ dated Nov 23, 2016 10:36 AM? When you click the document library link, there should not be a lock symbol showing. If it is, please log in using your login credentials. If you still get an error message, please let us know exactly which step in the process the experience broke.
Lastly, since you have tried to access the document unsuccessfully, before trying the outlined steps, please make sure to clear your cache, close your browser entirely, and then re-launch a fresh browser.
Based on the fact that your account and the document should be working fine, often times it is a caching issue.
We hope this helps and let us know how it goes.