Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.
In order to better understand these problems, could you please tell us if the cited design has been developed by you or a third party company? In case that it is a third party design, please give us all the information related to this implementation.
Also, could you please try to replicate this situation using any of the following Operating System (OS)?
- Microsoft Windows 8, Windows Embedded Standard 8 (non-connected standby)
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Embedded Standard 7
- Microsoft Embedded Compact 7 and 2013
- Linux* Tizen (select in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) customers only)
- Linux based on Fedora distribution
- Wind River VxWorks Wind River
- Android (JB MR2 4.3)
Please let us know this information to have clear ideas of this situation.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation.