Cincoze DI-1000 Series Contributes High Performance, Compact Size and Modular Design to the World!
Cincoze has unveiled new DI-1000 Series today, DI-1000 is a high-performance, compact and modular fanless embedded computer powered by 6th generation Intel® Core™ mobile processor (Skylake-U), it integrates Intel® HD graphic engine and accommodates one DDR4 socket up to 16 GB which allows DI-1000 Series to fulfill all kinds of high-end computing demands.
Extremely compact size with dimension 203 x 142 x 66.8 mm, comprising unbeatable I/O such as DVI-I, DP, 2x LAN, 6x COM, 6x USB, 8x Optical Isolated DIO, PS/2, Mic-in, Line-out, and remote power on/off switch, supporting two full-size Mini-PCIe slots for wireless communication and I/O expansion, accommodating two 2.5” SATA HDD/SSD bay for RAID 0/1 function, making DI-1000 series unmatchable in the market for its size and functions. DI-1000 Series weighs only 1.65 kg supporting 4 types of mounting mechanisms (Wall, DIN, Side and VESA) allowing it to be installed everywhere.
The unique Cincoze’s CMI (Combined Multiple I/O), CFM (Control Function Module) and MEC (Mini-PCIe Card) technologies allow DI-1000 Series to be expanded according to the specific needs. The options of ready-to-use modules including Multi-LAN, PoE, M12 connections, Power Ignition Sensing and various types of I/O interface, making DI-1000 series application-ready platform for factory automation, machine vision, in-vehicle, and mobile surveillance applications.
DI-1000 Series inherited the Rugged DNA design from Cincoze, featuring Fan-less design, cable-less design, wide operating temperature (-40~ 70˚C), wide range DC input (9~48 VDC), high tolerance for shock and vibration, high standard electric protection, Long MTBF hours and integrated SuperCAP for CMOS battery maintenance-free. Those Rugged features making DI-1000 series suitable to be deployed in harsh and demanding environment.
- Onboard 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Mobile Processor
- Performance Enhanced by Intel® 14 nm Technology
- Extremely Low Power Consumption 15W TDP
- Intel® HD Graphics Supports Triple Independent Display Resolution Up to Ultra HD 4K
- Compact Size 203 x 142 x 66.8 mm with Light Weight 1.65 kg
- Rich I/O for Greater Device Connectivity (DVI, DisplayPort, 2x GbE LAN, 6x COM, 6x USB, 8x Optical Isolated DIO, PS/2
- CMI (Combined Multiple I/O) Technology for LAN, PoE and M12 X-Coding Connector Expansion
- CFM (Control Function Module) Technology for Power Ignition Sensing (IGN) Function Expansion
- Mini-PCIe Module Kits for Various I/O Expansion
Rugged & Reliable