7 Replies Latest reply on Dec 8, 2017 5:49 AM by Carlos_A

E3827/3845

BamaTom Community Member

Had many board built with the E3805/15/26/27 and 45 processors and did not have any problems powering up.

My last batch with E3827 and 45 will not power up. The PMIC raises V1P0A, V1P2A, V1P8A, V3P3A and then raises RSMRST#.

The processor never responds with SLP_S4#.

I do not have access to PMC_SUSCLK0 or ILB_RTC_TEST#

I did add an addition power source for VNN_S but the sequence does not make it to where it is turned on.

• Re: E3827/3845
          Carlos_A Brown Belt

Hello, BamaTom:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

In order to be on the same page, could you please tell us if the design has been developed by you or a third party company? In case that it is a third party design, could you please give us all the information related to it? If it has been developed by you, could you please let us know if it has been reviewed by Intel? By the way, could you please inform us know how many units have been manufactured? How many are failing? What is the failure rate? Also, could you please clarify us if you have made any modification to your design and let us know them in a detailed way?  

Waiting for your reply with the information that should answer these questions.

Best regards,

Carlos_A.