3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 13, 2018 3:15 PM by AdolfoS

EEUPDATE and LANConf Guide

Eulises Community Member

Hi Intel Embedded Community:

We will use the tools EEUPDATE and LANConf (from the Quartzville tools package) for programming the MAC in a i211. Could you please provide us the usage guide for this tools, please? To eulises_camacho@jabil.com and blanca_aguirre@jabil.com.

Also, it was installed the software in windows 64, but when i run the application EEUPDATEw64e.exe (in administrator mode) is just flicker the window. How can i open the application correctly?

Thanks in advance.

• Re: EEUPDATE and LANConf Guide
          AdolfoS Brown Belt

Hello, Eulises

The documentation of these tools come included on the Quartzville tools, to access them, you can go to the Intel  RDC and find it with document number: 348742.

Here you can find information about how to access the RDC: Access to Intel's Resource & Design Center

I hope this information is useful for your case.

Best Regards,

Adolfo Sanchez

Eulises Community Member

Thank you Adolfo:

But I have another situation. I was installed the software in "Microsoft Windows", but when I run the application EEUPDATEw64e.exe (in administrator mode) It is just flicker the window and not open the application. I followed the steps for the installation but I do not know if I am omitting any steps to open the application correctly. There is something that can cause this issue?.

AdolfoS Brown Belt

Hello, Eulises

Please provide the following information:

1) What Windows version are you using?

2) What Intel Ethernet Controller are you using?

3) Does the issue occurs only on your board or does the issue occurs on any System running Intel Processors? If you have not done this, please test it.

Best Regards,

Adolfo Sanchez