5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 6, 2009 6:48 AM by Felix_M

US15W and Z530 CPU board schematic

Green Belt

hello,

i am new here.

i would like to change my account type from public to private but i do not know how to do.

i have designed small motherboard with US15W and Z530 CPU and i needhelp with the schmatic.

can anybody help me?

thank you very much

Refaie

• Re: US15W and Z530 CPU board schematic
          Felix_M BlackBelt

Hi Refaie:

Welcome to the Intel Embedded Design Center online community.   To upgrade your account from public to private status, please follow this link: 

http://edc.intel.com/My-Account.aspx.

Let me know if you need further assistance,

Thanks,

Felix

• US15W and Z530 CPU board schematic
            Green Belt

i have designed small motherboard with US15W and Z530 CPU and i needhelp with the schmatic.

can anybody help me?

thank you very much

Refaie

Felix_M BlackBelt

Hi Refaie:

Welcome back to the community.  

In your previous message post you had inquired about upgrading your community account from public to private status.  Did you request that?  (You can find my instructions regarding the upgrade earlier in this thread).

Felix

Green Belt

dear Felix thank you very much for your fast answer,

i still wait for the reaction of intel Germany that has only time for selling chips but never for support developer.

my board is CC-ITX 85x54mm and has US15W chipset and Z530 CPU.

i already made the schematic file but i do not know which pins to which.

i need intel engineer who know this cpu and chipset.

thank you

Refaie

Felix_M BlackBelt

Hi Refaie:

Since you are using Intel Atom, I want to make you aware of a special place to go with your technical questions.  The Intel e-Help desk is staffed by Intel representatives dedicated to answering embedded Intel® architecture product, design and development questions for select Intel processors, including Atom.  

The Intel e-Help desk is only available to registered private users.  Before you can access e-Help, you will first have to upgrade your community membership to private status.  Private account status also allows you to access special documents and tools at the Intel® Embedded Design Center.   Included in those documents are schematic files that you asked about. 

Note that it usually takes a few days for the approval process, and it normally requires that your company has a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) with Intel.  If you are interested, Click here to go to your ‘My Account’ page and request registered private access. 

I wonder if you have already requested private status? 

Thanks

Felix