0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 28, 2010 2:14 PM by Felix_M

Industrial Automation: Featured Community Content

Felix_M BlackBelt

I’ve noticed that there has been a lot of recent community activity surrounding Industrial Automation applications.  For our members who have an interest in this topic, I am providing some convenient links below to some community posts that I think provide particularly valuable content:    

Embedded Innovator Magazine: Rugged Computing with Industrial - Temperature Intel Atom Processors

By RadiSys

Technical Blog:  Fanless Flat-Panel PCs Operate in Harsh Environments Using Intel® Atom™ Processors

By Roving Reporter Steve Leibson

Technical Blog:  RadiSys takes care of industrial automation applications and virtualization

By Roving Reporter Mark Scantlebury

Solutions Directory:  View Intel® Embedded Alliance member solutions for Industrial Automation  

By Intel® Embedded Alliance

Technical Blog:  MenMikro aims to plow new fields - precision farming

By Roving Reporter Mark Scantlebury

Application Note:  The Benefits of an Integrated System for Industrial Automation Applications  

By RadiSys

….More ….   Search the Intel® Embedded Community for additional Industrial Automation content

Have you read any content that you would recommend to the community?  What other aspects of Industrial Automation would you like to see covered?