0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 28, 2010 2:51 PM by Felix_M

ATCA: Featured Community Content

Felix_M BlackBelt

I’ve noticed that there has been a lot of recent community activity surrounding ATCA applications.  For our members who have an interest in this topic, I am providing some convenient links below to some community posts that I think provide particularly valuable content:    

Technical Paper:  A Smooth Transition to 40G

By RadiSys

Technical Blog: Deep Packet Inspection – Multicore-Assisted Heavy Lifting for ATCA Systems

By Roving Reporter Steve Leibson

Technical Blog: Getting to Five “9”s—ATCA System Design for Telecom-Level Reliability

White Paper:  When High Performance Really Matters in Military/ Aerospace - Why ATCA is the Ideal Solution

By RadiSys

Technical Blog:  How do you fit 26 Intel cores and 2switches in a 3U MicroTCA System

By Advantech

Technical Blog:  Are you ready for 40G ATCA?

By Emerson Network Power

Solutions Directory:  View Intel® Embedded Alliance member solutions for ATCA

By Intel® Embedded Alliance

Technical Blog:  Autonegotiation Ensures Backward Compatibility and Future Proofing in ATCA Systems

Video:  Field Testing MicroTCA

By Emerson Network Power

Technical Paper: The Enea System Manager, Changing the way ATCA Platforms are Delivered

By RadiSys

….More ….   Search the Intel® Embedded Community for additional ATCA content

Enjoy Reading!

Have you read any content that you would recommend to the community?  What other aspects of ATCA would you like to see covered? 

Felix