0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 9, 2010 2:10 PM by Felix_M

Medical Applications: Featured Community Content

Felix_M BlackBelt

I’ve noticed that there has been a lot of recent community activity surrounding Medical applications.  For our members who have an interest in this topic, I am providing some convenient links below to some community posts that I think provide particularly valuable content:    

Technical Paper:  Using Intel® technologies to create a wireless sensor platform for hospitals

By Intel, LynuxWorks and Portwell

Embedded Innovator Magazine: Taking Advantage of medical stimulus spending

By Advantech

Solutions Directory:  View Intel® Embedded Alliance member solutions for Medical

By Intel® Embedded Alliance

Technical Blog: Untangling the wires in patient monitoring

By Roving Reporter Mark Scantlebury

Video: 45nm technology enables a new class of exciting medical devices at Kontron

By Kontron

Video:  Patient Infotainment Terminal - Enhancing Hospital Staying Experiences

By Advantech

Case Study:  Patient Infotainment Terminal - Enhancing Hospital Staying Experiences

By Advantech

Technical Paper: In the Hands of Nurses

By Advantech

Technical Specs:  Innovative Medical Computing Solutions for Nursing

By Advantech

Case Study:  Patient Infotainment changes bedside experiences

By Advantech

Technical Paper: Power Up: Moving Toward Parallel Processing in Medical Imaging Compute Systems

By RadiSys

Technical Specs:  Medical Solutions - Embedded Boards and System Designs for Imaging

By RadiSys

Webinar: Harnessing New Technologies for Next Generation Medical Devices

By RadiSys

….More ….   Search the Intel® Embedded Community for additional Medical content

Enjoy Reading!

Have you read any content that you would recommend to the community?  What other aspects of Medical applications would you like to see covered?