3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 12, 2010 6:19 AM by Felix_M

Port 80-83 Add-In Card

Green Belt

Hello,

I would like to know where can i get the above mentioned add-in card? The same card that were used beforeo on Montevina Platform works fine on Calpella Platform.

Appreciate any help.

Kind Regards,

Aryan.

• Re: Port 80-83 Add-In Card
          Felix_M BlackBelt

Hello, Aryan:

Welcome to the Intel® Embedded Community. 

In another of your posts, you mentioned that you are working with Pillar Rock CRB.  According to the user docs for Pillar Rock, the Port 80-83 Add-in card should be included in that Development Kit.

Can you please clarify your situation.  Do you have Pillar Rock but missing the card? 

http://www.intel.com/Assets/PDF/manual/320249.pdf  (See Appendix A.1)

Thanks,

Felix

Green Belt

Hello Felix_M,

Thank you for your answer. By the way, can this add-in card be bought seperately?

Kind Regards,

Aryan.

Felix_M BlackBelt

Aryan:

The best way to answer that would be to check with your supplier where you sourced the original Intel Development Kit, e.g. local distributor.  They would be able to tell you if that card is available. 

By the way, scanning that user's doc I mentioned, I do notice that all of the other add-in cards associated with the development kit have their own unique product code names- such as Duck Bay 3, Mott Canyon 4, Eaglemont, etc.   The Port 80-83 card is the only one that does not have it's own name.  This leads me to guess that it may not be available separately, but that is just my guess.  Best check with your Intel source.

Thanks

Felix