3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 25, 2011 4:38 PM by himanshurawell

Small Embedded form factor motherboard

Green Belt

I am looking for a very small form factor motherboard may around 2"-3' by 2"-3" with 3 IR ports.  Any Ideas?

• Re: Small Embedded form factor motherboard
          Felix_M BlackBelt

Welcome to the Intel® Embedded Community.

The dimensions you state are really small for a complete motherboard.  You will find Computer on Modules (COM) in that size range.  QSeven for example is 2.75" square.  Suggest you check out the Intel Embedded Alliance Solutions Directory where you can search on combinations of processor and form factor.  These are products offered by member companies of Intel's vast ecosystem.  You will find numerous options.  

https://www.intelcommsalliance.com/kshowcase/view/

I hope this helps

Felix

J. Felix McNulty

Intel® Embedded Community

(Intel contractor)

Community Member

Hi,

My name is Himanshu (Him) Rawell.

I am developing a custom RF project. To that end, I have a question about using Sandy Bridge controller chipset Z68 Express. The motherboard I plan to use is tentatively, PC104-Express of PC/104 Embedded Consortium.

As a part of project, I want to read and write into SATA 3 Solid State drive at 750 MB/s using Sandy Bridge controller chipset Z68 Express over PCI Express bus using onboard DMA Controller.

Therefore, I want to know what software or firmware I can use to control the function of Z68 Express through an onboard DMA controller.

I am new to this forum of Embedded Technology experts therefore I will appreciate your help in knowing how I can expand my network of technical people on this forum.

Thanks.
              Himanshu (Him) Rawell

Brown Belt

hi ,this is not big problem, NORCO  you can contatc with this company , they will provide your perfect solutions