1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 15, 2011 9:09 AM by Felix_M

PCI serial port Windows embedded standard 7 driver

Community Member

I have an Intel Atom Z510 with US15WPT chipset. I have successfully installed a Windows 7 embedded standard 7 operating system but the UPS with a serial port on the PCI bus is not recognized properly. The PCI serial port and PCI serial come up in the device manager but both with exclamation marks. I haven't been able to find a driver that works to recognize these ports.

Any help with getting the correct driver greatly appreciated.

• Re: PCI serial port Windows embedded standard 7 driver
          Felix_M BlackBelt

I  want to make you aware of a special place to go with questions  like  yours.  The Intel® e-Help desk is staffed by Intel representatives   who  support select Intel embedded platforms including Intel Atom™  and    associated  chipsets including US15W.

To access e-Help, you need to be a Privileged member of the Intel® Embedded Community.

If you are already a Priveleged member, I suggest you post your question here:

If you are not already a Privileged member, you can request an upgrade to your community account here:

In    addition to access to e-Help, Prvileged members may also access the   confidential content within the Intel® Embedded Design Center, such   as   design documents, specifications, and training materials.

I hope this helps.

J. Felix McNulty

Community Moderator (Intel contractor)