1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 10, 2012 7:15 AM by richardjoyce

Building Crown Beach with BLDK 2.0.0 for Windows

Community Member

I'm having problems building the Crown Beach (Core Version with the BLDK 2.0.0 install in Windows.  I am able to build the Foxbrook code fine.  The only instructions I can find for the BLDK Dev App are the Linux setup and start up guides.  When I try to build the crown beach I get:

makefile(71) : fatal error U1052: file '$(wildcard features.mak)' not found

So I change the line in the Makefile from

include $(wildcard features.mak)

include features.mak

And I get this error:

makefile(75) : fatal error U1034: syntax error : separator missing

Which is line

I feel I have some simple setup error since its not even making it through the first few lines of the Makefile.  It is possible to do this build in Windows?  I only see instuctuions for Fedora and no other discussions about building in Windows.

• Re: Building Crown Beach with BLDK 2.0.0 for Windows
          Felix_M BlackBelt

I believe this should be doable with Windows.  Let me make you aware of a support resource you will probably find   useful.  The Intel® e-Help desk is staffed by Intel representatives who  support select Intel embedded platforms including Intel® Atom™ and   associated chipsets, and BLDK. 

To  access e-Help, you need to be a Privileged member of the Intel®  Embedded Community.  If you are not already a Privileged member, you can  request an upgrade to your community account here:

In addition to access to e-Help, Prvileged members may also access the confidential content within the Intel® Embedded Design Center, such as design documents, specifications, and training materials.

Here's where you go in e-Help for BLDK:

I hope this helps.

J. Felix McNulty

Community Moderator (Intel contractor)