3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 11, 2012 7:59 AM by Felix_M

Silicon fuses in the Intel PCH MP20

Green Belt

So, Intel's Z6xx solutions support secure boot and OTP fuses in the Platform Controller Hub. I have looked through the documentation on the MP20 and it says nothing about secure boot or silicon fuses. Is this information confidential?

• Re: Silicon fuses in the Intel PCH MP20
          Felix_M BlackBelt

Hello

Since you are using Intel® Atom, I want to make you aware of a special place  to go with your technical questions.  The Intel e-Help desk is staffed  by Intel representatives dedicated to  answering embedded Intel®  architecture product, design and development  questions for select Intel  processors..

The  Intel e-Help  desk is only available to registered privileged users.  Before you can  access e-Help, you will first have to upgrade your  community membership  to privileged status. Privileged account status also  allows you to access  special documents and tools at the Intel® Embedded  Design Center. Note  that it usually takes a few days for the approval  process, and it  normally requires that your company has a  Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)  with Intel. If you are interested,  follow the link below to your ‘My  Account’ page and request privileged access.

http://edc.intel.com/User/My-Account/

(Look for this on the right side of page:    Manage Intel ® Embedded Design Center Privileged Account )

I hope this helps

Felix

J. Felix McNulty

Community Moderator (Intel contractor)