1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 31, 2012 10:04 AM by Felix_M

Intel atom tunnel creek board - fedora applications

Green Belt

Currently I am having fedora 14 as my OS in my intel atom tunnel creek Board. I want to develop some projects on the atom board, But none of the softwares seem to support in atom board. I want to develop digital signage projects. Can you tell me the basic applications like:

1.) installing java (java does not seem to install in atom board tunnel creek)

2.) Python update (python version is old. I try to update it but is not updating)

3.) Then basic platforms like eclipse , netbeans are not supporting in atom board.

4.) Also, octave, which is the  only image processing software  in linux based systems.

I tried all software packages. I got atom board 10 months before. Every day, I will try to install one software, but it will not support. I will also try to connect to net to update the software, but the internet speed is slow in atom tunnel creek board, What can I do ? So only i tried to change the OS, but the OS was burned in the bootloader so i cant change.

One thing that runs proper is only C. How can i develop high level image processing applications with C. How can I write camera image processing level in C which already seem tough in matlab and also octave?? Please help