11 Replies Latest reply on Feb 5, 2014 4:29 PM by Johan

Trouble enumerating PCIe devices on 1-n450 devboard

mh0 Green Belt

I have an 1-n450 devboard (atom processor card and miniitx carrier board). The carrier board has a PCIe x16 size connector. I am not able to enumerate any PCIe cards in this slot. I am running Fedora 19 Linux. I've tried older versions of Fedora, all with the same result. The lspci command finds all the internal devices but not the card in the carrier board PCIe slot.

I reset the CMOS settings to factory default, and have attached the lane setup jumper to attach all 4 PCIe lanes to the carrier board connector. I've tried two different PCIe devices: one PCIe 1x video capture card, and one PCIe 16x nvidia quadro card. Both of these cards are enumerated in other systems.

How can I debug this? Are there non-default BIOS that I ought to be setting? Should I be booting from UEFI instead of BIOS?

Thanks,
      Matt

• Re: Trouble enumerating PCIe devices on 1-n450 devboard
          LynnZ Brown Belt

Hello!  I believe an answer is forthcoming!  Stay tuned.  I just wanted you to know that we are working on this.

Green Belt

Hi Matt,

I have verified on a N-470 Devboard that the PCIe slot on the carrier is functional as a X4 when configured through BIOS as a by x4  ... You can configure it to a X4 mode by going to the South bridge setup option and there you will find an option to set lanes by jumper, or select the actual combination of PCIe slots you would like .... For your application, I would recommend that you select X4 for a graphics card. I tested an Intel 10 Gbe NIC card in the slot and it enumarated with no issues at all.

Another option to check whether the card is being detected (but not recognized due to drivers) is by booting to the EFI shell.  There is a command pci that will list all the pcie devices that it detects.

My experiements were done with Windows 2012 and linux

Please post the output of lspci -vvv ... I would like to confirm that Linux recognized the PCIe configuration ...

Johan

mh0 Green Belt

Johan,

Thanks for checking this. Unfortunately, I don't know what to do with a  "it works for me". I've already stated that the lspci command doesn't show any device connected to the carrier PCIe slot, which has nothing to do with whether a driver is loaded.

I have checked in the BIOS that the system has correctly detected the jumper selecting 4x mode. I don't have the board in front of me at the moment, so I can't post the exact output of lspci, but I can tell you that none of the devices I plugged into the PCIe slot show up in the lspci list. I have also already loaded the UEFI firmware and found that only the onboard devices show up in the list generated by the "pci" command -- nothing in the carrier PCIe slot. Having verified the same problem in the UEFI shell, I don't think this is an issue with linux.

Can you tell me what version of the system BIOS you are using? I might chalk it up to faulty hardware on my end, but we both see that someone else on this board was having the same problem. Also, have you tested this with a non-intel PCIe card? I noticed that all of the hardware vendor IDs enumerated on the board are intel, and you said you used an Intel NIC. Maybe no one ever tried it with non-intel PCIe hardware?

Thanks again for checking.

Green Belt

Hi Matt ...

What I mean by "it works for me"  is the following:

The 1st thing I looked for was whether the strap or BIOS setting was configuring the chipset's PCIe lanes correctly. It is not as easy in Linux, but lspci -vvvv will show you each of the PCIe ports available and there width (x1, x2 or x4). This checked out correctly.

The second step was I plugged in a Intel 10Gbe X8 network adapter and validated that it was detected and that it trained to the correct number of PCIe lanes (i.e. X4 , X2 or X1) ...

We have tried non-Intel Hardware other than NICs when we validated the design ... If you can provide the lspci -vvv output for me that will be extremely helpful ...

Johan

mh0 Green Belt

# lspci -vvv

00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corporation Atom Processor D4xx/D5xx/N4xx/N5xx DMI Bridge

Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-

Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort+ >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

Latency: 0

Capabilities: [e0] Vendor Specific Information: Len=08 <?>

Kernel driver in use: agpgart-intel

00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Atom Processor D4xx/D5xx/N4xx/N5xx Integrated Graphics Controller (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])

Subsystem: Intel Corporation Device 1999

Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx+

Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 42

Region 0: Memory at 50280000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=512K]

Region 1: I/O ports at 3140 [size=8]

Region 2: Memory at 40000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=256M]

Region 3: Memory at 50000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1M]

Expansion ROM at <unassigned> [disabled]

Capabilities: [90] MSI: Enable+ Count=1/1 Maskable- 64bit-

Address: fee0100c  Data: 4171

Capabilities: [d0] Power Management version 2

Flags: PMEClk- DSI+ D1- D2- AuxCurrent=0mA PME(D0-,D1-,D2-,D3hot-,D3cold-)

Status: D0 NoSoftRst- PME-Enable- DSel=0 DScale=0 PME-

Kernel driver in use: i915

00:02.1 Display controller: Intel Corporation Atom Processor D4xx/D5xx/N4xx/N5xx Integrated Graphics Controller

Subsystem: Intel Corporation Device 1999

Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-

Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

Region 0: Memory at 50200000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=512K]

Capabilities: [d0] Power Management version 2

Flags: PMEClk- DSI+ D1- D2- AuxCurrent=0mA PME(D0-,D1-,D2-,D3hot-,D3cold-)

00:19.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation 82567V-3 Gigabit Network Connection (rev 04)

Subsystem: Intel Corporation Device 0000

Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx+

Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 43

Region 0: Memory at 50300000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=128K]

Region 1: Memory at 50324000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]

Region 2: I/O ports at 30c0 [size=32]

Capabilities: [c8] Power Management version 2

Flags: PMEClk- DSI+ D1- D2- AuxCurrent=0mA PME(D0+,D1-,D2-,D3hot+,D3cold+)

Status: D0 NoSoftRst- PME-Enable- DSel=0 DScale=1 PME-

Capabilities: [d0] MSI: Enable+ Count=1/1 Maskable- 64bit+

Address: 00000000fee0100c  Data: 41a1

Kernel driver in use: e1000e

00:1a.0 USB controller: Intel Corporation 82801H (ICH8 Family) USB UHCI Controller #4 (rev 04) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])

Subsystem: Intel Corporation 82801H (ICH8 Family) USB UHCI Controller #4

Control: I/O+ Mem- BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-

Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 16

Region 4: I/O ports at 30a0 [size=32]

Kernel driver in use: uhci_hcd

00:1a.1 USB controller: Intel Corporation 82801H (ICH8 Family) USB UHCI Controller #5 (rev 04) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])

Subsystem: Intel Corporation 82801H (ICH8 Family) USB UHCI Controller #5

Control: I/O+ Mem- BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-

Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

Interrupt: pin B routed to IRQ 21

Region 4: I/O ports at 3080 [size=32]

00:1a.7 USB controller: Intel Corporation 82801H (ICH8 Family) USB2 EHCI Controller #2 (rev 04) (prog-if 20 [EHCI])

Subsystem: Intel Corporation 82801H (ICH8 Family) USB2 EHCI Controller #2

Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-

Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

Interrupt: pin C routed to IRQ 18

Region 0: Memory at 50325400 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1K]

Capabilities: [50] Power Management version 2

Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1- D2- AuxCurrent=375mA PME(D0+,D1-,D2-,D3hot+,D3cold+)

Capabilities: [58] Debug port: BAR=1 offset=00a0

Kernel driver in use: ehci_hcd

00:1b.0 Audio device: Intel Corporation 82801H (ICH8 Family) HD Audio Controller (rev 04)

Subsystem: Analog Devices Device 989b

Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes

Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 10

Region 0: Memory at 50320000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K]

Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1- D2- AuxCurrent=55mA PME(D0+,D1-,D2-,D3hot+,D3cold+)

Capabilities: [60] MSI: Enable- Count=1/1 Maskable- 64bit+

Address: 0000000000000000  Data: 0000

Capabilities: [70] Express (v1) Root Complex Integrated Endpoint, MSI 00

DevCap:    MaxPayload 128 bytes, PhantFunc 0, Latency L0s <64ns, L1 <1us

ExtTag- RBE- FLReset-

DevCtl:    Report errors: Correctable- Non-Fatal- Fatal- Unsupported-

RlxdOrd- ExtTag- PhantFunc- AuxPwr- NoSnoop+

MaxPayload 128 bytes, MaxReadReq 128 bytes

DevSta:    CorrErr- UncorrErr- FatalErr- UnsuppReq- AuxPwr+ TransPend-

LnkCap:    Port #0, Speed unknown, Width x0, ASPM unknown, Latency L0 <64ns, L1 <1us

ClockPM- Surprise- LLActRep- BwNot-

LnkCtl:    ASPM Disabled; Disabled- Retrain- CommClk-

ExtSynch- ClockPM- AutWidDis- BWInt- AutBWInt-

LnkSta:    Speed unknown, Width x0, TrErr- Train- SlotClk- DLActive- BWMgmt- ABWMgmt-

Capabilities: [100 v1] Virtual Channel

Caps:    LPEVC=0 RefClk=100ns PATEntryBits=1

Arb:    Fixed- WRR32- WRR64- WRR128-

Ctrl:    ArbSelect=Fixed

VC0:    Caps:    PATOffset=00 MaxTimeSlots=1 RejSnoopTrans-

Arb:    Fixed- WRR32- WRR64- WRR128- TWRR128- WRR256-

Ctrl:    Enable+ ID=0 ArbSelect=Fixed TC/VC=01

VC1:    Caps:    PATOffset=00 MaxTimeSlots=1 RejSnoopTrans-

Arb:    Fixed- WRR32- WRR64- WRR128- TWRR128- WRR256-

Ctrl:    Enable+ ID=1 ArbSelect=Fixed TC/VC=80

Capabilities: [130 v1] Root Complex Link

Desc:    PortNumber=0f ComponentID=02 EltType=Config

Link0:    Desc:    TargetPort=00 TargetComponent=02 AssocRCRB- LinkType=MemMapped LinkValid+

Addr:    00000000fed1c000

00:1c.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82801H (ICH8 Family) PCI Express Port 1 (rev 04) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])

Bus: primary=00, secondary=01, subordinate=01, sec-latency=0

I/O behind bridge: 00004000-00004fff

Memory behind bridge: 50600000-507fffff

Prefetchable memory behind bridge: 0000000050800000-00000000509fffff

Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- <SERR- <PERR-

BridgeCtl: Parity- SERR- NoISA- VGA- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-

PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-

Capabilities: [40] Express (v1) Root Port (Slot+), MSI 00

DevCap:    MaxPayload 128 bytes, PhantFunc 0, Latency L0s unlimited, L1 unlimited

ExtTag- RBE+ FLReset-

RlxdOrd- ExtTag- PhantFunc- AuxPwr- NoSnoop-

DevSta:    CorrErr- UncorrErr- FatalErr- UnsuppReq- AuxPwr+ TransPend-

LnkCap:    Port #1, Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x4, ASPM L0s L1, Latency L0 <1us, L1 <4us

ClockPM- Surprise- LLActRep+ BwNot-

LnkCtl:    ASPM Disabled; RCB 64 bytes Disabled- Retrain- CommClk-

LnkSta:    Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x0, TrErr- Train- SlotClk+ DLActive- BWMgmt- ABWMgmt-

SltCap:    AttnBtn- PwrCtrl- MRL- AttnInd- PwrInd- HotPlug+ Surprise+

Slot #0, PowerLimit 6.500W; Interlock- NoCompl-

SltCtl:    Enable: AttnBtn- PwrFlt- MRL- PresDet- CmdCplt- HPIrq- LinkChg-

Control: AttnInd Unknown, PwrInd Unknown, Power- Interlock-

SltSta:    Status: AttnBtn- PowerFlt- MRL- CmdCplt- PresDet- Interlock-

Changed: MRL- PresDet- LinkState-

RootCtl: ErrCorrectable- ErrNon-Fatal- ErrFatal- PMEIntEna- CRSVisible-

RootCap: CRSVisible-

RootSta: PME ReqID 0000, PMEStatus- PMEPending-

Capabilities: [80] MSI: Enable+ Count=1/1 Maskable- 64bit-

Address: fee0100c  Data: 4161

Capabilities: [90] Subsystem: Device 0000:0000

Capabilities: [a0] Power Management version 2

Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1- D2- AuxCurrent=0mA PME(D0+,D1-,D2-,D3hot+,D3cold+)

Arb:    Fixed+ WRR32- WRR64- WRR128-

Arb:    Fixed+ WRR32- WRR64- WRR128- TWRR128- WRR256-

Ctrl:    Enable+ ID=0 ArbSelect=Fixed TC/VC=ff

Capabilities: [180 v1] Root Complex Link

Desc:    PortNumber=01 ComponentID=02 EltType=Config

Link0:    Desc:    TargetPort=00 TargetComponent=02 AssocRCRB- LinkType=MemMapped LinkValid+

Addr:    00000000fed1c001

Kernel driver in use: pcieport

00:1c.4 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82801H (ICH8 Family) PCI Express Port 5 (rev 04) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])

Bus: primary=00, secondary=02, subordinate=02, sec-latency=0

I/O behind bridge: 00002000-00002fff

Memory behind bridge: 50100000-501fffff

Prefetchable memory behind bridge: 0000000050400000-00000000505fffff

Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- <SERR- <PERR-

Capabilities: [40] Express (v1) Root Port (Slot+), MSI 00

DevCap:    MaxPayload 128 bytes, PhantFunc 0, Latency L0s unlimited, L1 unlimited

ExtTag- RBE+ FLReset-

RlxdOrd- ExtTag- PhantFunc- AuxPwr- NoSnoop-

DevSta:    CorrErr+ UncorrErr- FatalErr- UnsuppReq- AuxPwr+ TransPend-

LnkCap:    Port #5, Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x1, ASPM L0s L1, Latency L0 <256ns, L1 <4us

ClockPM- Surprise- LLActRep+ BwNot-

LnkCtl:    ASPM L1 Enabled; RCB 64 bytes Disabled- Retrain- CommClk+

LnkSta:    Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x1, TrErr- Train- SlotClk+ DLActive+ BWMgmt- ABWMgmt-

SltCap:    AttnBtn- PwrCtrl- MRL- AttnInd- PwrInd- HotPlug+ Surprise+

Slot #4, PowerLimit 6.500W; Interlock- NoCompl-

SltCtl:    Enable: AttnBtn- PwrFlt- MRL- PresDet- CmdCplt- HPIrq- LinkChg-

Control: AttnInd Unknown, PwrInd Unknown, Power- Interlock-

SltSta:    Status: AttnBtn- PowerFlt- MRL- CmdCplt- PresDet+ Interlock-

Changed: MRL- PresDet+ LinkState+

RootCtl: ErrCorrectable- ErrNon-Fatal- ErrFatal- PMEIntEna+ CRSVisible-

RootCap: CRSVisible-

RootSta: PME ReqID 0000, PMEStatus- PMEPending-

Capabilities: [80] MSI: Enable+ Count=1/1 Maskable- 64bit-

Address: fee0100c  Data: 4169

Capabilities: [90] Subsystem: Device 0000:0000

Capabilities: [a0] Power Management version 2

Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1- D2- AuxCurrent=0mA PME(D0+,D1-,D2-,D3hot+,D3cold+)

Arb:    Fixed+ WRR32- WRR64- WRR128-

Arb:    Fixed+ WRR32- WRR64- WRR128- TWRR128- WRR256-

Ctrl:    Enable+ ID=0 ArbSelect=Fixed TC/VC=ff

Capabilities: [180 v1] Root Complex Link

Desc:    PortNumber=05 ComponentID=02 EltType=Config

Addr:    00000000fed1c001

Kernel driver in use: pcieport

00:1d.0 USB controller: Intel Corporation 82801H (ICH8 Family) USB UHCI Controller #1 (rev 04) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])

Subsystem: Intel Corporation 82801H (ICH8 Family) USB UHCI Controller #1

Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 23

Region 4: I/O ports at 3060 [size=32]

00:1d.1 USB controller: Intel Corporation 82801H (ICH8 Family) USB UHCI Controller #2 (rev 04) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])

Subsystem: Intel Corporation 82801H (ICH8 Family) USB UHCI Controller #2

Interrupt: pin B routed to IRQ 19

Region 4: I/O ports at 3040 [size=32]

00:1d.2 USB controller: Intel Corporation 82801H (ICH8 Family) USB UHCI Controller #3 (rev 04) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])

Subsystem: Intel Corporation 82801H (ICH8 Family) USB UHCI Controller #3

Interrupt: pin C routed to IRQ 18

Region 4: I/O ports at 3020 [size=32]

00:1d.7 USB controller: Intel Corporation 82801H (ICH8 Family) USB2 EHCI Controller #1 (rev 04) (prog-if 20 [EHCI])

Subsystem: Intel Corporation 82801H (ICH8 Family) USB2 EHCI Controller #1

Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 23

Region 0: Memory at 50325000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1K]

Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1- D2- AuxCurrent=375mA PME(D0+,D1-,D2-,D3hot+,D3cold+)

Capabilities: [58] Debug port: BAR=1 offset=00a0

Kernel driver in use: ehci_hcd

00:1e.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82801 Mobile PCI Bridge (rev f4) (prog-if 01 [Subtractive decode])

Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-

Bus: primary=00, secondary=03, subordinate=03, sec-latency=32

I/O behind bridge: 0000f000-00000fff

Memory behind bridge: fff00000-000fffff

Prefetchable memory behind bridge: 00000000fff00000-00000000000fffff

Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort+ <SERR- <PERR-

Capabilities: [50] Subsystem: Intel Corporation 82801 Mobile PCI Bridge

00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corporation 82801HM (ICH8M) LPC Interface Controller (rev 04)

Subsystem: Intel Corporation 82801HM (ICH8M) LPC Interface Controller

Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

Capabilities: [e0] Vendor Specific Information: Len=0c <?>

00:1f.2 IDE interface: Intel Corporation 82801HM/HEM (ICH8M/ICH8M-E) SATA Controller [IDE mode] (rev 04) (prog-if 8f [Master SecP SecO PriP PriO])

Subsystem: Intel Corporation 82801HM/HEM (ICH8M/ICH8M-E) SATA Controller [IDE mode]

Status: Cap+ 66MHz+ UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

Interrupt: pin B routed to IRQ 19

Region 0: I/O ports at 3130 [size=8]

Region 1: I/O ports at 3120 [size=4]

Region 2: I/O ports at 3110 [size=8]

Region 3: I/O ports at 3100 [size=4]

Region 4: I/O ports at 30f0 [size=16]

Region 5: I/O ports at 30e0 [size=16]

Capabilities: [70] Power Management version 3

Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1- D2- AuxCurrent=0mA PME(D0-,D1-,D2-,D3hot+,D3cold-)

Status: D0 NoSoftRst+ PME-Enable- DSel=0 DScale=0 PME-

Kernel driver in use: ata_piix

00:1f.3 SMBus: Intel Corporation 82801H (ICH8 Family) SMBus Controller (rev 04)

Subsystem: Intel Corporation 82801H (ICH8 Family) SMBus Controller

Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-

Interrupt: pin C routed to IRQ 10

Region 0: Memory at 50325800 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256]

Region 4: I/O ports at 3000 [size=32]

02:00.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation 82574L Gigabit Network Connection

Subsystem: Intel Corporation Device 0000

Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 16

Region 0: Memory at 50100000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=128K]

Region 2: I/O ports at 2000 [size=32]

Region 3: Memory at 50120000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K]

Capabilities: [c8] Power Management version 2

Flags: PMEClk- DSI+ D1- D2- AuxCurrent=0mA PME(D0+,D1-,D2-,D3hot+,D3cold+)

Status: D0 NoSoftRst- PME-Enable- DSel=0 DScale=1 PME-

Capabilities: [d0] MSI: Enable- Count=1/1 Maskable- 64bit+

Address: 0000000000000000  Data: 0000

Capabilities: [e0] Express (v1) Endpoint, MSI 00

DevCap:    MaxPayload 256 bytes, PhantFunc 0, Latency L0s <512ns, L1 <64us

ExtTag- AttnBtn- AttnInd- PwrInd- RBE+ FLReset-

DevCtl:    Report errors: Correctable+ Non-Fatal+ Fatal+ Unsupported+

RlxdOrd+ ExtTag- PhantFunc- AuxPwr- NoSnoop+

MaxPayload 128 bytes, MaxReadReq 512 bytes

DevSta:    CorrErr+ UncorrErr- FatalErr- UnsuppReq+ AuxPwr+ TransPend-

LnkCap:    Port #0, Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x1, ASPM L0s L1, Latency L0 <128ns, L1 <64us

ClockPM- Surprise- LLActRep- BwNot-

LnkCtl:    ASPM L1 Enabled; RCB 64 bytes Disabled- Retrain- CommClk+

LnkSta:    Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x1, TrErr- Train- SlotClk+ DLActive- BWMgmt- ABWMgmt-

Capabilities: [a0] MSI-X: Enable+ Count=5 Masked-

Vector table: BAR=3 offset=00000000

PBA: BAR=3 offset=00002000

Capabilities: [100 v1] Advanced Error Reporting

UESta:    DLP- SDES- TLP- FCP- CmpltTO- CmpltAbrt- UnxCmplt- RxOF- MalfTLP- ECRC- UnsupReq- ACSViol-

UEMsk:    DLP- SDES- TLP- FCP- CmpltTO- CmpltAbrt- UnxCmplt- RxOF- MalfTLP- ECRC- UnsupReq- ACSViol-

UESvrt:    DLP+ SDES- TLP- FCP+ CmpltTO- CmpltAbrt- UnxCmplt- RxOF+ MalfTLP+ ECRC- UnsupReq- ACSViol-

CESta:    RxErr+ BadTLP+ BadDLLP- Rollover- Timeout- NonFatalErr+

CEMsk:    RxErr- BadTLP- BadDLLP- Rollover- Timeout- NonFatalErr+

AERCap:    First Error Pointer: 00, GenCap- CGenEn- ChkCap- ChkEn-

Capabilities: [140 v1] Device Serial Number 00-60-26-ff-ff-11-d2-bf

Kernel driver in use: e1000e