Hello, Johnanerousis! I have contacted the Intel® AIM Suite support team and hope to have an answer for you within 1-2 business days. In the meantime if you want to research their solution knowledge base please check it out at https://aimsuite.intel.com/resources/knowledge-base.
Johnanerousis, I received this response from an engineer:
How much power every camera takes from the CPU or board is something that we do not look into. However, we can tell that the maximum cameras to be used by the AIM Suite are eight. Nevertheless, this will depend on the board, Memory RAM and CPU specifications. You may find additional information at the User's Guide which I am attaching to this case."
Also, if you haven't checked out the AIM Suite Knowledge base that I previously mentioned, you can find answers to inquiries like:
* Why is my data not showing on the Intel® AIM Analytics website?
* Why does the visual portion of AIM Suite seem to disappear after a short period of time?
* What is the best way to detect people?
* How do I tell if I am getting results?
* Does AIM have to connect to the Internet?
AIMSuiteUserGuide.pdf 1.2 MB