0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 23, 2014 3:10 PM by LynnZ

Half Price Offer - Reduced to $749! Development Kit: Intel® Atom™ processor E660 with Intel® Platform Controller Hub EG20T

LynnZ Brown Belt

Hello Embedded Community members!  Last week I shared how you could save money on the Norco BIS-6630* development kits using the Atom Cedar Trail platform, and today I'd like to let you know about another development kit offer based upon the Queens Bay platform for half-price!  But the offer is even sweeter for our Community members -- you can take an additional $50 off at the time of checkout when you enter discount code "Community-E660".  That's a savings of $799!

Ideal for in-vehicle infotainment, entry-level digital signage, hand-held retail, industrial, and low-power medical patient monitoring systems applications, this development kit includes the Intel® Atom™ processor E660 in the ball grid array (BGA) package, 1.3GHz, integrated graphics, and the integrated Intel® I/O Controller Hub EG20T.

• PCIe* 1.0
      • SATA 2.0
      • USB 2.0
      • DDR2 800MHz
      • Serial Digital Video Out (SDVO)
      • 18/24-bit low-voltage differential signaling (LVDS) display options
      • Other I/O includes trusted platform module (TPM), controller area network (CAN) bus, SD/SDIO/MMC, PS/2, and Gigabit Ethernet ports
      • The board is shipped with heat sink and 1GB 800MHZ DDR2 memory soldered down

Here is more documentation for your reading pleasure!

Ordering information

Product Brief

User Manual

Order the kit while supplies last!

Not available in the European Union.