1 Reply Latest reply on May 4, 2015 1:39 AM by Leon

super projects, when?

AndreAV Community Member

hello , there is intelligence ? exposing an idea and then I'm leaving , okay . being all there , the intel , pleasure , I am programmer , I hope that projects are profitable and useful to human life. simple , make robots that can do everything, cooking, ironing , caring for the elderly etc. Tools including for the construction of engineering works, medical . xxi, I talked a lot using a nutshell hope it can be useful life and the future of technology also hope it's cheap and easy access to poor community , and if they can perform the task from now our children started early. and I can win something, maybe sell their robots Arduino here in Brazil ? my nickname is cybc0d3r keypress hehehe ; ) Thanks. ah , I have a question, how do I sell their equipment here in Brazil , I need to make a buck $, thank the answer now. I was ...

where are the robots?

• Re: super projects, when?
          Leon Brown Belt

Hello Andre Vilela,

Welcome to the Intel® Embedded Community.

It's amazing how life becomes simpler with robots that can do everything, cooking, ironing , caring for the elderly etc.

Just like what you mentioned.

Now, I'd like to ask you how could we further assist you? Are you looking for anything in particular?

Best Regards,

Leon