Thanks JC for your reply.
We have followed the reference Design for the Schematics. Below are the change list in the Schematics,
1) Audio Codec is changed from RealTEK to TI part.
2) WLAN chipset is used from AZUREWAVE based on Broadcom BCM43340 chipset.
3) USB to Ethernet Section is added. This is a additional part from FFRD reference Board.
4) There are 2 chips of LPDDR3 2 GB each on FFRD Board but on our Target Board, We have used only one 2GB LPDDR3 Chip.
5) We have removed the Debug Card connector, 60 pin connector as we are designing a Production Board. FFRD was meant for Development Board.
BIOS vendor: AMI
BIOS Version: Power on BIOS (Initial version BIOS)
These are the list of changes. Can you please reply now on our query.
Hello Nikhil Sahu.
We are not clear about your question, could you please specify a little more about the following quote?
"the requirements of the security key that is fused in the Intel for the BIOS to work on."
Are you looking to activate the Intel® Identity Protection Technology, Intel® Trusted Execution Engine Firmware?