the document you're looking for can be downloaded here:
This document is classified as ‘Intel Confidential’ so you need to have a Privileged EDC account. Currently you have a Basic account so I would like to help you apply for a Privileged account.
Here are the steps:
1) Go to http://edc.intel.com and login using your Basic credentials. (SIGN IN is located in the upper right of the page).
2) The go to https://www-ssl.intel.com/content/www/us/en/intelligent-systems/embedded-design-center-contact-us.html and you will see MANAGE YOUR INTEL EDC ACCOUNT.
3) Click on MANAGE MY INTEL PROFILE
4) You should see an option to UPGRADE to PRIVILEGED. Complete and submit the form.
5) Let me know when you have done this. I will coordinate getting your application reviewed as quickly as possible.
Hope this helps.
That's correct, there's no gct tool for the Bay Trail -I. According to the help document that comes with the gct tool, page 6:
Currently this solution has been tested only on Broxton, Bay Trail –T/CR and Cherry Trail – T/CR platforms, and the architecture provides readiness to support any future platforms.