Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1658 Discussions

ARC 770LE CoD MW3 XeSS Problems

Radbod
New Contributor I

System :

Windows 11 up to date Version

Driver 5382

Core i5 12400

2x1TB SSD

32 GB Ram DDR4

Biostar H610MHP

If im Using XeSS im getting Artifacts and not much of a performance boost.

Even with FSR 1.0 its better , no Artifacts, more Frames

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Radbod
New Contributor I

The newest driver (WQHL 5445)  is the worsed driver, you ever have made with CoD !!!

When NOT enabling XeSS the complete Graphics are messed up (attached)

With XeSS enabled you can only play on Ultra Quality but even then textures are messed up...

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, Radbod.

Thank you for posting and sharing your experience in our Community.

We're encouraged by the positive outcomes you've observed with FSR 1.0, experiencing improved frame rates without any artifacts. Your feedback on the latest driver (WQHL 5445) and the reported issues with CoD will be thoroughly investigated. Thank you for sharing the attached image illustrating graphics issues without XeSS; your additional detail is invaluable. Rest assured, we're committed to resolving these issues to enhance your gaming experience. We'll update this thread with our response once it's available.

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Radbod
New Contributor I

I found another Problem with the 5444 as well as the 5445 drivers : In CoD MW3 i get up to 100% CPU Usage . After falling back to the 4952, i had no problems at all!

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, Radbod.

As part of our continuous endeavor to pinpoint the underlying issue, we kindly asked you to:

1. Perform a clean installation of the graphics driver using DDU.

2. Test the system with graphics driver versions 31.0.101.5444 and 31.0.101.5330, which may provide further insights into the issue. Moreover, to confirm whether the problem occurs exclusively with driver version 31.0.101.5445.

We extend our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused. We deeply appreciate the customer bringing this matter to our attention, as it allows us to rectify the situation promptly. Rest assured, we are taking this issue very seriously and are committed to resolving it.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos