Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1669 Discussions

Roblox fps issue

Xwopiy
New Contributor I

Hello intel I know this is a bit silly but 2 months ago I got the Arc a770 from Assrock I really like the performance that this gpu is giving to me like on Jedi Fallen order on ultra graphics (1080) I'm having around 120 or 130 fps and same on the other aggresive games but..... I have constant performance issues on Roblox and Im having around 21 or 30 fps on LOW settings I tried reinstalling the drivers but its as bad as it was before even my old Gpu (GTX 1050 from Nividia) had better performance on this game then my current gpu. I really need help to solve this issue because I can't play games whit some of my friends. Anyway my personal opinion on the arc is very good but in roblox...... just help me to fix it thanks

-Xwopiy

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Xwopiy
New Contributor I

Hello so funny story whit an happy ending so basically I fixed the fps drop on roblox it was bc my iGPU was not diasbled and now ye it works it works on any game now it works better then before thank u intel for all ur help and I hope that u guys will be up there I hope that we will meet again

Whit respect 

-Xwopiy

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
29 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Xwopiy, 

Thank you for posting in the communities.

I am happy to hear that you like the performance of the Intel Arc and we will make sure to check this game for you.

Will you please send us your SSU logs so we can be more familiar with your configuration? You may follow this link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000057926/memory-and-storage.html

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Xwopiy
New Contributor I

Here are is my system(sorry for the other two reply's): 

0 Kudos
Xwopiy
New Contributor I

Hello the application isn't downloading but i can show footage of my fps 

Here it is (look on the top left for the fps)

0 Kudos
Xwopiy
New Contributor I

Nvm my application was installed now imma send my configuration right now

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Xwopiy,

Thank you for sending us the logs. Upon checking here I noticed your graphics driver and BIOS is not the latest version. Kindly try updating them by following these links: 

Additionally, is your Resizable Bar enabled in your BIOS? You may also follow this link for this step: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000090831/graphics.html. This will guarantee that your system is optimized with the Intel® Arc™ A770 Graphics (16GB). 

You may also check this link for reference: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000091128/graphics.html

Once updated and enabled, let us know if the issue still persists. 

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Xwopiy
New Contributor I

Hello Michael I have an another funny story so the update boosted my fps in other games but NOT IN Roblox and now my game is just crashing or not even loading in but I found something pretty funny so basically I turned off my rebar and now my game is working perfectly fine but my other games are pretty laggie and unplayable and yes I did all the updates that u said to me.

-Xwopiy 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Xwopiy, 

Thank you for letting us know about this behavior. For now we will proceed in coordinating this with our team. I will make sure to update this thread once a resolution is available. Thank you. 

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
Xwopiy
New Contributor I

Thanks I'll stick around

-Xwopiy

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Xwopiy, 

Thank you for patiently waiting. We would like to clarify if the issue was caused after updating to version 31.0.101.5333. If it does, kindly please try updating to version 31.0.101.5379 instead. This way we can isolate the necessary details before we proceed with further investigation. Let us know of the results. Thank you. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
Xwopiy
New Contributor I

Hello Ramyer i have good news and bad news the good news is that the game very playable at the 8th settings selection but the bad news is that on high settings the game is having only 40fps (it doesn't depend on the game that im playing)

I like how its going right now but it can be better but for now it is very good and now i can enjoy playing roblox like before thanks

-Xwopiy

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Xwopiy, 

Thank you for letting us know about this. Just to confirm, did trying the different driver allowed you to play the game? Would you be able to send a screenshot of the game settings where in you experiences the low fps and the settings where in you are allowed to play the game? This will allow us to gain more details about it as well. I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
Xwopiy
New Contributor I

Hello imma send a video of the settings

So basically the first settings were from the game recommendation the second settings are on what I'm playing and the last are the ultra settings which I'm getting only 45-35 fps and on the first and the second I'm getting 60 fps. I posted an video showing my fps on all three settings 

-Xwopiy

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hi Xwopiy

Thank you for this details. For now, we will investigate this internally and keep this thread posted for updates. I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and cooperation. 

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
Xwopiy
New Contributor I

Thank you I'll stick around

-Xwopiy

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Xwopiy,

Thank you for patiently waiting. Please be advised that in our simulation, we conducted evaluations using the A770 graphics card with driver versions 31.0.101.5382, 31.0.101.5379, 31.0.101.5186_101.5234, and 31.0.101.5333. During these tests, we monitored the frame rate performance and did not observe any drops in FPS. As such, we want to ask additional details that may help in finding a resolution for the low fps issue in Roblox. 

1. We have recently released the driver version 31.0.101.5382. Were you able to try this driver version? If you haven't yet, we highly recommend updating to this version and let us know of the results. 
  2. With low FPS, does it happen on specific location, or specific user-created games, etc.? If specific, please tell us more details about it so we can be as exact as possible. 
  3. Were you also able to disable your iGPU? This is to make sure that the game runs in Arc A770 and not through the iGPU.

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
Xwopiy
New Contributor I

Hello Ramyer so I'll explain in 1,2,3:

1.Yes I tried the latest version of the arc and the fps are the same 

2.Sometimes yes sometimes no but it doesn't depend on an specific user-created games.

3.Sorry for the question but I don't know what is iGPU

4.Have you tried to enable the resizable bar on cuz when I turned off it starts running better

These are the detalis hope these help

-Xwopiy

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Xwopiy, 

Thank you for sharing us this details. Apologies for the confusion in iGPU. This actually refers to the integrated graphics of your AMD Radeon CPU. You may do this by going to your device manager > Display Adapters. After you do, look for the AMD graphics and disable the device. Let us know if the issue persists after doing so. I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
Xwopiy
New Contributor I

Ok the iGPU is disabled but its still working at the same performance

-Xwopiy

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Xwopiy,

I am sorry to hear about that. I will proceed in coordinating this back with our team for further investigation. I promise to get back to you as soon as possible.

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
Xwopiy
New Contributor I

No problem and don't worry about it I'll stick around as always

-Xwopiy

0 Kudos