Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1658 Discussions

underutilized A750 8GB on roblox

Lynx1
Beginner
All of my games runs perfectly fine on my A750 8GB except for roblox which runs at 30-40FPS I have updated to the latest driver, changed windows and Intel arc control settings and nothing worked, my CPU is a Ryzen 7 7800x3D. I also noticed that my CPU and GPU are barely being used while playing
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Lynx1,

Thank you for posting in our communities. 

To help me further identify the problem and offer you a solution, kindly provide the following details: 

• When did the issue start? And have you made any changes since the issue occurred?
  • Please generate an SSU report to help me further analyze important details on your system, such as the OS build number, graphics driver version, errors logged in the system, etc. To generate the SSU report, please refer to the article: How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows*. Please send us the generated SSU.txt file. 

We look forward to your response! 

Thank you, and have a great day ahead! 

Best regards, 

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Lynx1,

We are checking in with you to see if you already have the answers to our questions so we can further isolate our issue.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Lynx1, 

We are checking in with you, as we have not heard any response from you. 

Thank you, and have a great day! 

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Lynx1,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this enquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos